What is Under Eye Dark Circle
Dark circles or black circles under the eyes are rarely caused by temporary circumstances and are more difficult to treat than bags under the eyes. They are often the result of some combination of the following: lack of sleep, chronic stress, menstrual disorders, pregnancy, poor diet and medications. For others, dark circles are a hereditary trait. People who suffer from allergies and sensivities often have a bigger problem with dark circles as well.
Causes for Dark Circles
- Allergies and other skin issues like eczema, uneven pigmentation, melanin deposition etc are the most common causes of these dark circles.
- In some, hereditary factors can also contribute to the appearance of these under eye circles.
- Sagging skin due to age and sickness can also result in Under Eye Dark Circles.
Treatment of Under Eye Dark Circles:
Rest and a good sound sleep – The best Under Eye Dark Circle treatment in most cases is ample amount of rest and a good sound sleep. This, if complemented with the application of good quality OTC lotions, can always have miraculous effects on the ugly patches.
Direct sun exposure – Protecting oneself from direct sun exposure is also one of the essential treatments of treating dark circles.
Chemical Peel– Application of chemical peels under the supervision of expert dermatologists can also help in reducing these dark patches.
Laser Treatment – Fluence 1,064-nm QSNY laser treatment is also one of the best ways to treat these dark circles
Dermal Fillers – Dermal fillers like Juvederm and cosmetic fillers like Restylane also prove to be quite effective in treating under eye dark circles.
Restylane – Restylane is the first and only cosmetic filler made of non-animal based hyaluronic acid. Hyaluronic acid is a natural substance that already exists in the human body and is used to provide volume and fullness to the skin.
Restylane Vital – -While creams pamper your skin on the surface, Restylane Vital™ will take care of your skin from within. A Restylane Vital treatment involves the injection of small amounts of stabilized hyaluronic acid into the skin, this restores the hydrobalance and improves the skin’s structure.
Juvederm XC – Juvederm XC is the only dermal filler in India formulated with lidocaine,a common anesthetic ,to provide a more comfortable experience during and after treatment.It provides smooth and natural –looking results that you expect with the improved comfort you.
Juverderm Ultra – The Juvéderm® ULTRA range of products is a new generation of hyaluronic acid fillers from ALLERGAN, a world leader in surgical and non-surgical aesthetic products. They use a specially formulated type of hyaluronic acid (HA) that exists naturally in your skin.
Post Treatment Care:
- As one of the most essential post treatment care routines, avoiding direct sun exposure is the most important.
- Getting enough rest and a healthy diet should also become essentials post treatment.
- Application of soothing lotions and packs should also be considered post treatment of these dark patch